Pam Pam Terms of Service
Effective: May 22, 2019
Agreement to Terms
Changes to Terms or Services
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications via the Services. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Site or via the Services, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Site or the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
Who May Use the Services
Eligibility – You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
If you are under the age of 18, or under the age of majority where you live, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
Registration and Your Information – It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your account and you agree to update such information, as needed, to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that you won’t disclose your account password to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you know about them.
Content and Content Rights
For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services; and (ii) “User Content” means any Content that account holders (including you) provide to be made available through the Services. Content includes without limitation User Content.
Content Ownership, Responsibility and Removal
We do not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Subject to the foregoing, we and our licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Ukraine and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
Rights in User Content Granted by You. By making any User Content available through Services you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services and Content to you and to other account holders. You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by us on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
Rights in Content Granted by Us. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to download, view, copy, display and print the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
Rights and Terms for Apps
Rights in App Granted by Us. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download and install a copy of the App on a mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the App solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes. You may not copy the App, except for making a reasonable number of copies for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the App; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the App to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or (iv) make the functionality of the App available to multiple users through any means. We reserve all rights in and to the App not expressly granted to you under these Terms.
General Prohibitions and Our Enforcement Rights
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, our name, any of our trademarks, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any of our systems or networks or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing our trademark, logo URL or product name without our express written consent;
- Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review, display or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Pam Pam respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
The compilation of all content on Pam Pam is the exclusive property of Pam Pam and is protected by laws of Ukraine including but not limited to international copyright laws. You may not use, copy, transmit, modify, distribute, or create any derivative works from any content from the Pam Pam unless we have expressly authorized you to do so in writing.
If you fail to adhere to these terms of service, other content owners may take criminal or civil action against you. In the event legal action is taken against you for your acts and/or omissions with regard to any content on Pam Pam, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pam Pam and its employees, contractors, officers, directors, agents, representatives, vendors, and content providers. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney/lawyer’s fees) if you make a false claim copyright infringement.
Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The Services and Apps may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
If you use the Services on an Apple device, then you agree and acknowledge that:
- Apple, Inc. bears no duties or obligations to you under the Terms, including, but not limited to, any obligation to furnish you with maintenance and support with respect to the Services;
- You will have no claims, and you waive any and all rights and causes of action against Apple with respect to the Services or the Terms, including, but not limited to claims related to maintenance and support, intellectual property infringement, liability, consumer protection, or regulatory or legal conformance;
- Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of the Terms. Upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content.
You will indemnify us and hold us harmless including our affiliated entities and their and its officers, directors, employee and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services or Content, (ii) your User Content, or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH PAM PAM IS TO STOP USING PAM PAM SOFTWARE, AND TO CANCEL ANY AND ALL OF YOUR PAM PAM ACCOUNTS, IF APPLICABLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PAM PAM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT ON ITS OWN PART, OR FOR ANY CONDUCT OF, OR COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT POSTED WITHIN A PAM PAM BY, ANY PAM PAM USER. IN NO EVENT SHALL PAM PAM OR ITS EMPLOYEES’, CONTRACTORS’, OFFICERS’, DIRECTORS’ OR SHAREHOLDERS’ LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO PAM PAM FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PAM PAM. IN NO CASE SHALL PAM PAM OR ITS EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF PAM PAM SOFTWARE. BECAUSE SOME STATES/REGIONS OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES/ REGIONS OR JURISDICTIONS, SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
YOU FURTHER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF PAM PAM AND OPERATORS OF SOCIAL NETWORKING AND OTHER EXTERNAL SITES/APPS, AND THAT THE RISK OF USING OR ACCESSING PAM PAM OFFERINGS AND PAM PAM SOFTWARE, SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES AND OTHER EXTERNAL SITES, AND OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING, RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or relating to your relationship with us must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise your claim is permanently barred.
Governing Law and Venue
The Parties hereby agree that all actions brought in respect of this Agreement, or any Services delivered pursuant to this Agreement, shall be brought before a Competent Courts of Ukraine, and the parties hereby acknowledge the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts of Ukraine. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of Ukraine, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of that party’s data security, Intellectual Property Rights, or other proprietary rights. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between us and you regarding the Services and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between us and you regarding the Services and Content. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. We may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by us under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by email, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by our duly authorized representative. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at email@example.com.